October 7, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - Color Combo Challenge0

It's Sham Battle Sunday!!!! I know... I've missed out on the entire week last week - it was kinda nutz... but I hope I can come back often and post again, since I think I got this juggling thing down. My Goggle Reader was up at 527....I'm now down to 315 to read, just tryin' to catch up. Love all of your creations out there. If you haven't heard from me... don't worry - I will be by soon!!!!!

Now for the challenge of the week.... it's a color combo challenge this time. My girlfriend Ali actually posted this challenge in our Hawaiian SCS "FTLOS" site, and I'm going to post it here.... for all of you to take on.

The challenge is to create anything with the following color combo: Bashful Blue (baby blue), Close to cocoa (Light brown), Certainly celery (Pastel green)... and here is Ali's sample:



Your turn... see what you can come up with... I love this color combo... prize of course will be given to the winner that random.org selects randomly...next Saturday - a winner will be choosen....

ETA: No Vendor Restriction!!!! Use what you've got!!!

Hugs to all.. have a great week!!!!

Jen