October 8, 2007

Manic Monday - Ah Yuckie....


It's Manic Monday... and the designer that I choose to copy cat is Cambria. She had this super cute tutorial on making this lil' peppermint patty holder. As soon as I read it on her blog, I ran over to Price Busters and thought that it would make a great favor. Um yea... mines don't look as nearly as cute as Cambria's does - you can see her's here. Haahhaha... but it was a simple to do project that I made for my DL's 2 weeks ago. Don't it look yucky?! hahaha... I crack myself up just looking at it. Oh well - it did it's purpose of holding those yummie peppermint patties!!! Cambria, Thanks for your idea!!! DP is TAC's Simply Spooky paper pack... CS is TAC. I think I bought a smaller sized Peppermint Patty though - Cambria's seem to stay stacked on each other. Tee hee....

Hugs to all...

Jen