October 3, 2007

I've Gone Pink!!!

...and then some.... October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month - therefore to show my support - I have re-colored, and re-did my background design (if you're reading this on a reader - come and visit my site to see what I'm talking about) as well as the entire site in all. I took the badge here to the right, cropped out the edges - and posted it all over my BG design, then used a butterfly paint brush to get those flutters on there. I used my Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0 - very cool stuff - still new to it, but it's always fun to play with. Then I redid my banner.... looked for cards that mostly had the color pink in it..... so what do ya think!??!?

Also to help lessen the cost of mammograms - I've purchased 100 Pink Ribbon Bracelets - just as shown here (to the left). If you would like a bracelet I am asking a donation of $1 per bracelet with FREE shippping....
I will keep purchasing bracelets, and giving the funds right back to thebreastcancersite.com as these funds are used towards the cost of mammograms, and every lil' bit counts!!! Please email me for details - I will tell you where to send your $1, and get these bracelets out to you as soon as I receive them (I just placed the order tonight).


Bracelet Details (taken from "The Breast Cancer Site.Com": Show awareness and support with our exclusive silicone bracelet! Bracelet reads "Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends," linked together by pink ribbons, and "TheBreastCancerSite.com."

Wear our bracelet as a reminder that awareness and early detection is our best protection against this disease.

Bracelets measure 8" L x 0.5" W (20 cm x 1 cm).

Hugs n' Aloha,

Jen