September 27, 2007

Whatever Wednesday (on a Thursday)

So I'm trying so hard to keep up with this daily challenge I've set for myself. So far so good, but posting them is a challenge all in itself. Anyways, here is what I made for my "Whatever Wednesday" challenge. My hubs has been driving Chazz to school in the a.m., so that gives me a lil' more time for myself to create, while Cy is sleeping in. But he doesn't sleep in that long - so I have to get crackin' and use that time wisely, KWIM!??!

Anyways, nuff' of the chit-chat, here is my "WW" creation.... a clock!!! I bought this clock from Longs Drugs... it was less than $5, these will make great gifts, and if you're into selling at craft fairs, these sweeties would be something to keep in mind. Since we're on the subject of Craft Fairs - just to let ya all know, with TAC products, you can sell projects that you've created with them at craft fairs.... with no hesitations!!! I didn't sign up for any craft fairs yet this year - so maybe next year, I will start getting back into it.

Back to the clock. BG paper is TAC Rustic Chic, Die Cuts my Cricut... I'm creating with Cricut products this week, if you're wondering.... The middle die cut flowers were cut at 3-1/4", and the flowers for my #'s are cut at 1-1/4". Can you see the lil' bee on the second hand? It's soooo cute to see this bee tick-tockin' away in circles. Soooo Cute!!! I've taken a close up pic of it, so that you can see how cute it is, and how I've added glittery-goo to her..... I'm going to name her something.... hmmmm.... how about "Debbeeeeeee......" =0)

I'll be back to post my "TuTech Thursday"....


Have a great end of the week, sisters!!!

Hugs to all,
Jen