September 17, 2007

Thunderbirds In Hawaii This Past Weekend....

As I've mentioned in the previous post, the Thunderbirds were here in Hawaii this past weekend. Their air show was spectacular, and something that I did NOT want my boys to miss. When I was growing up, my parents never took me to these public air shows, it could've been because it was too much hassle to lug all the kids together (there were 6 of us), or it could've been just plain laziness (on everyone's part). But hearing that the Thunderbirds were in town was such an exciting feeling for me, it was my 1st air show EVER!!!

You know me, I like to try new things, other than stamping n' scrapping - electronics is my thing too!! It was such fun to put this video together... I captured some great clips from the air show, and I hope you like what I got!!! Be sure to turn up the volume.... Oh yes... that is me yelling "Ooooo-ing" in the background...