September 26, 2007

Ten Minute Tuesday (on a Wednesday!)


Aloha All....

It's my "Ten Minute Tuesday" on a Wednesday - I didn't have the time to post this yesterday, so I'm doing it today. This week, I am creating with the Cricut n' Cuttlebug Machines. I cut this cute favor flower box using the Circut machine (ETA: Cricut Cartridge used is "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More"). I'm showing 2 sizes, because after cutting the 1st one (smaller) I thought it was just too small to use. But actually, you could probably fit 3 Hershey Kisses in them.... this small one was cut at 5". The large box is cut at 8" - what a huge difference, huh?! I cut it with my Cricut Expression tho' - had I still have my smaller Cricut, I wouldn't have been able to cut it at this size. So, love that I did an upgrade on my Cricut! I used TAC DS Paper, and TAC CS, and the image is of TAC as well - from Everyday Events.... I used my prisma color pencils, and gamsol to get this look. Practicing on using that technique. Not sure I look how the kitty turned out, but in the photo it doesn't look too bad. I took a second picture from the top angel so you could see it from the top.

I'm at my mom's - so when I get home tonight, I hope I can create something for today's "Whatever Wednesday".

If you haven't tried my sketch challenge yet - don't forget to do so, I have a prize to give away on Saturday!!!

Toodles!
Jen