September 22, 2007

Tagged By Rhonda

Here is another tag that is going around.. and Rhonda tagged me on this one.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wednesday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes - 2 sons.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? not really - but sometimes the truth hurts, and people can't take it - that isn't sarcasm, that's just truthful, right?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? NO, don't have laces on my shoes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? vanilla
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their smile (if they have any!)
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ass is flat

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My kids - if I am away from them, My Charlie when he goes on business trips.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue PJ's, no shoes or slippers are allowed in Hawaii homes.... you have to remove your slippers at the door and NOT bring them in the house
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Ice Cream, Chocolate Swirl Fudge - which Chazz scooped for me **I'm spoiled**.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Me reading back my answers, oh yea, and the running water in my aquarium
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Teal
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of my baby's skin....
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Charlie

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Totally!! I love her creations too - you gotta go check her out!!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? hmmmm.... does QVC Crafts count?!.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes, if I want to pretty myself.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Fried Chicken
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lion King (yesterday w/the kids).
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter (wish it was cozy nights though - it's summer here almost all year long)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? anything with bananas
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? No book
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Butterflies
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? This Japanese Game Show
41. FAVORITE SOUND? Music that moves me - instrumentals and hip hop
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beate, as in Beate Johns.
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Seattle
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Being Myself
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Honolulu, HI.

Am I hired?