September 22, 2007

Tagged By Flossie...

Four Tidbits - Tagged By Flossie

**This would be great info for me to use on a scrapbook page one day.... so thought I'd fill in the blanks n' play along.

Four Places I have worked
1. Gem's Department Store - Ward Avenue
2. International Savings - nka - Central Pacific Bank
3. Standard Register
4. Title Guaranty Escrow & Title

Four Places I have lived
1. Kalihi, Hawaii
2. Ewa Beach, Hawaii
3. Salt Lake, Hawaii
4. Pearl City, Hawaii

Four Places I have been on vacation
1. Seattle
2. Las Vegas
3. California
4. Most Recently....Maui

Four Favorite Foods
1. Chicken
2. Fish
3. Fried Eggplant (the way my mom taught me to make them....onolicious!!!)
4. Asparagus with hollandaise sauce drizzled all over them....

Four Places I would rather be right now
1. Stamping
2. Stamping
3. Stamping
4. Oh yea, Stamping...

With that being said.... I'm going back to stamping! tee hee.... oh wait - there's one more tag....