September 10, 2007

Submittals - Sketch Challenge #10

ETA: 2 more submittals (I knew I missed some people) ....

Aloha From Maui All!!!!

I'm heading home to Oahu today, but wanted to share the submittals of brave souls that took on my sketch challenge #10. I only had 2 players this time.... were there anymore that I've somehow missed? If so, please email me pronto - I will have Random.org choose the winner when I get back this afternoon.

Here are the submittals:

By Samm:


By Jana:

From Jodene:


By Betty:


We're having a great time here in Maui. The family is sleeping - so I'm taking a sneak at blogland. Love it here, but can't wait to be home in my own bed... the beds here are too mushy n' soft - like we're supposed to be sleeping on clouds. It's only good for the mean time, right?

Ok.... will catch you all later when I get back!!