September 3, 2007

A Sketch Challenge - #10

Happy Labor Day All!!!

Don't you think it's time for a sketch challenge on this blog?! It's been a while, eh?! Well... I love hosting the challenges, it just takes time to think up a sketch myself. So, I've paired up with a few wonderful sketchers... ladies who "ok'd" me to use their sketches for my challenges. It's the best way to go. Enough said - on with the challenge!!!

This week's sketch is provided by Maria of Stampin Inspirations and Card Creations. Here is her sketch....


I didn't work on my sample yet - but you can see Maria's sample here.


If you'd like to try this challenge, upload your creation to the web, and post a comment here with a link to your creation.

Due: Saturday, Sept. 8th...BUT, I won't announce the winner til' the 9th or the 10, cause the Young Crew is heading to MAUI this up coming weekend!!!!

Winner receives.... stufffs I have, and you know I have plenty stuffs. =0)

I look forward in seeing everyone's creation!!! I look forward in trying this one myself as well!!!

Have Fun!!!!