Here's a peek at what my "days" will be called....
- Sham Battle Sundays - I'm putting out a "challenge" every Sunday. A small prize will be given out weekly. It may be a sketch, color combo, technique, or scrap challenge - but you'll need to check and see what it is that I'm challenging you to do on Sundays.
- Making Manic Mondays - Mondays is the day I will try other people's challenges...ohh boy!!! this is a tough one for me.... this will also be the day that I debut the "NEW" stamp company that I will create with for the week.
- Ten Minute Tuesdays - I will feature creations that take me only 10 minutes or less to make. Taking this idea from the "Take Ten" magazine.
- Whatever Wednesdays - Creating whatever I can fit in....
- TuTech Thursdays - On this day I will feature a tutorial or technique
- Funfilled Aloha Fridays - All about FUN!!! May or may not be able a day of creation - but it will be a day full of fun!!!
- Simply Sweet Saturdays - My simply sweet creations will be posted on this day. Also, the winner of the "Sham Battle Challenge" of the week will be announced on Saturdays as well.
On to my creation.... I saw this card over at Dawn's, then went to see how to create it from Jan. I don't like to take notes on measurements and instructions, so I just look at pictures, and try to figure out how the heck she did it. Jan's tutorial helped - but I didn't read what her instructions were - but I still got the idea. KWIM?!?! Anyways.... here is my simply sweet card for you today. If I create more - I will be sure to share them with you.
The stamp company I am using for this week is "TAC". Stamp is from Baby Steps. CB folders are Spot n' Dots and from the Baby mini series. My scallop is cut from my Cricut at size 1-3/4", Ribbon is from Walmart, tag punch is EK Success (image), and then I cut around with pink card stock to make a larger tag. I want to make more of these cards. They were pretty fun to do!!! So I just might be back!!!
In the meantime, have a great Saturday - and come back tomorrow to see what challenge I will be having for "Sham Battle Sunday".