September 23, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - A Sketch Challenge


Good Sunday Morning Stampin' Sisters!!!!

For today's "Sham Battle Challenge" I am challenging you to make a card using this sketch layout. I seen this sketch layout in TAC's catalog, and several other places, and thought that this would be a great layout to put on here. There are no rules. This layout is based on a standard card size - however, if you would like to change the size to a square or rectangle - go right ahead. No vendor restriction.... use what you've got - in my case, it's TAC week for me - so that is the stamps I am using on my sample.

After creating your project, upload to the net, and post a comment here to let me know where it's at.

Deadline is Friday, September 28th. Winner wins a pack of Stampin' Up! Regal Beads, and couple of Inspiration Sheets, and will be announced on the 29th (Saturday).

Card Info: All products are of TAC - except for the card stock and ribbon. Stamps: What's Moo and Word Play, DS paper is Rustic Chic, Flower - Itty Bitty Flowers... I water colored the glamorous cows, then masked them, then sponged blue background for the sky, and green for the grass. Punch is EK Success, CB folder I used is Stylized Flowers.... I made a bunch of cards already with this background embossed, so you might be seeing plenty of this one.

Ok - get to it....I look forward in seeing what you create. Have fun & have a great Sunday!!!