September 2, 2007

Pics of Girls Night Out & Cards We Created Too!!!

Here are the photos that was taken during the Girlz Night Out at Wini's house this past Friday night. We had a potluck, created cards, and celebrated Teri's birthday one month late. We had so much fun, we were thinking about doing this get together monthly.... there's no need to get together just for a birthday celebration right? Just gettin' together for the fun of it is good enough.

Scroll to the bottom to see the cards we've created during this fun night.





















































Here's a shot of me in Wini's bathroom.... surprise Wini!!!


Here are the cards we worked on that evening. Some of these cards have been CASED off of the WWW... I am not sure as to whom each creator are - but if you are reading this, and you see your magnificent creation that was CASED - Thank you for your inspirations!!!!

We do however know that this pop up card was inspired by Dawn Griffith of Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. (Teri printed out instructions for all attendees.... Thanks Dawn!!!).

This first batch of cards were cards thought up by Wini, Irene n' Teri.

A 3 panel card... I want this set....








These 2 cards are cards I had the ladies create using TAC products. The ladies that created this card Friday night might notice something different. I added buttons to mines when I got home. It didn't look quite done to me. Sorry!! With TAC's white cored paper - it's fun to sand off the top of embossed images to get a different look.

The ladies wanted to do this Joy Fold Card. Um... but they weren't too thrilled about my "gorgeous lady" stamp that I used. I thought it was a great layout to use featuring the ds papers and cardstock that TAC carried. As for the stamp - I think it's cute... she kinda reminds me of my bold, loud mouth grandma - ok, really, I don't have a grandma like that - but I know some that do.


Hope you've enjoyed all the pics. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha,
Jen