It is time once again, to open the doors to our JT Monthly Aloha RAK club. This is for the month of September. You have 4 days to sign up for this. On the 6th of September, the sign up doors will CLOSE, and all those that have signed up will be designated a person to RAK, and you all take it from there.
Here are the rules:
- Open To USA, ALASKA and CANADA residents only (To save on shipping fees), as well as those living on a military base in a foreign country (must have US Military Address).
- Open to ALL Bloggers and Readers (peeps without a blog ok to join!).
- RAK item MUST be handmade!
- Please be sure to include the following information within your RAK: Real Name, SCS Name (if Any), website (if Any), Email, and "JT's September RAK Club" - so that the receiver knows what this RAK is for (some RAK'r out there signs up for plenty RAKin' groups).
- Only 1 RAK item is required, other goodies are fun but optional.
- RAK item is preferably a handmade card (to save on shipping fees) - unless YOU (the RAK'r) is ok with paying for add'l shipping fees.
- For card creations - it is optional to leave card blank or to write your message in there. Just make sure a note is in there to let your receive know who this RAK came from.
- The person you will be RAKing will be assigned by me - Jen, therefore when signing up for this RAK group - you are stating that you are "OK" with whomever your are matched up with, and "OK" with paying for shipping fees. ($0.41 to USA, $0.69 to Alaska, $1.00 to Canada/Military Base - please correct me if I am wrong - these fees are for a simple greeting card size).
- This is a monthly thing. I will post here on my blog the beginning of each month and ask if anyone is interested in signing up for "JT's Monthly Aloha RAK Fun". You must sign up each month - we will NOT assume that you will participate every month.
- Please complete and send your RAK to it's receiver by the 20th of each month.
- Please do NOT flake out!!! If in case of emergency, and you must flake out, please inform me ASAP, as I will need to fill in, or have someone else fill in for you!! Remember ~ YOU are also being RAK'd so, if you break the "Chain of RAKing" then somebody is going be left "UN-RAK'd".
- Upon receiving your RAK'd item - you are asked to take a picture and upload to your blog, and thank the person that has RAK'd you. If you do NOT have a blog, please upload to your gallery, and in the description of your photo please mention your thank you to the person that has RAK'd you. If you do NOT have a BLOG or a Gallery - you are to email a photo of your RAK'd item to me, Jen - at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know what you'd like to say to your RAK sender. Lastly, if you do not have a camera or scanner to get an image of your RAK'd item, please visit your next door neighbor, he or she should have one for you to borrow. =0)
- Have FUN!!!
- These rules will be posted each month, and are subject to change (for all the right reasons).
What is a "RAK"?! R.A.K is an acronym for "Random Act of Kindness" - meaning that you're giving something out of the kindness of your heart. 1 RAK once a month to someone that will totally appreciate your hardwork, and awesome artwork is so priceless.....
Ok, so now - if you're interested in participating in our September's "JT's Monthly Aloha RAK Club", please leave a comment here and include your email for me to contact you (or you may click on the contact me link in the upper right corner of my page, and send me an email directly). Last day for sign up will be Thursday, September 6th. I will have everyone matched up and announced by Friday, September 7th.