September 20, 2007

My RAK to Lorrie Brewer - Last Month


Good Morning my beauties....

Ok, so here is the card I made for my RAK last month, who I was matched up with Lorrie Brewer. I was so late (yea, I know - I'm the planner, and I'm late...well, Hawaiian time)... anyways... Lorrie does not have a blog site, however she does have a gallery located at SCS, and her gallery is filled with many kinds of creations. They are all too cute.

Anyways... Thanks Lorrie for posting this, I was in such a rush to send them out.... I totally forgot about taking a photo of it. Ding-dong! The blue cardstock is of TAC which has a white core. After running it through my cuttlebug machine I sanded the cardstock with my sanding blocks to bring out the white. I love this look.

Card Info: CB Folder - Blooming Flowers, DS paper - SU!, stamp: Hero Arts, Chipboard: SU!, Cardstock: TAC, Blings: Hero Arts