September 20, 2007

More Post It's Notes....

Greetings....

I have been quite busy lately (whose not)... but just to send an update of what's going on..... Cyrus and I started on a home schooling program. I am hoping that this goes well, and if it does - I will probably keep him on the program til' he's ready to go to 1st grade. But this is something that has been added to my plate of "wonder". So... daily I work with him on something small - I don't have to be sitting down with him to teach him, it's everyday things that we're doing. Although I was already doing this with him, but with the program, because we get to meet on a weekly basis, he's going to get to interact with other kids of his age. Learn how to share, create and play while we're in that meeting place. That happens every Tuesday morning. It's about an hour - but after that, I head to my SIL's, cause she doesn't drive. I either hang out at her house, or bring her and her son to mines. That means no creations....

I also got hired to work on a LCS's website here in Honolulu. I won't reveal the site until it's complete or near completion. He's going mainstream, and wanted to offer some of his products to people online. I work on this in between hugs, and cries, and screams... oh yea, and laundry and the dishes (which I hate doing), and everything else around the house (which by the way is going to shambles again).

Another thing on my plate is that I am now working part time for the State Tax Office. Well, not just yet - but my 1st day is the 1st of October. It's really part time, and shouldn't take a lot of my time. Infact, as soon as I'm done for the day, I can leave the office. Whether it takes me 10 minutes, or 2 hours... I can just go! So that should work.....right?

I am supposed to have a session for my DL's this Saturday.... I've only created 2 of the 5 projects we're going to do. I am also going to offer this session to all my stampin' sisters on the 6th of October - it's a 5 for $5 session. If you haven't emailed me yet to let me know you're coming - you don't want to miss this one.... I can do mail-out on kits too, so just email and ask. I will post the projects on here when I'm done.

Anyways.... I've been tagged several times - and will post those on my site when I take a little break in between all this. In the meantime, here are more post it notes I made. I'm totally having a lot of fun creating these. They are simple to do, and a great way to use up my scraps. Because I'm continuing "TAC" week of stamps, all stamps on these Post It Notes are of TAC, however, paper, ribbon etc., may be of another company.