September 24, 2007

Manic Monday - Tamara's Sketch Challenge

Aloha All....

It's "Manic Monday" for me... and manic Monday for me is to challenge myself at someone else's challenge. Yesterday, I was early in posting the challenge that I did, which was for Beate's weekend challenge. I gotta tell ya - I won't lie, I sure I hope I win! If you are new to blogging or new to stamping period - Beate is pretty much a well known stamping sister out there - and she's got great stuffs on her site to share, to challenge you and to inspire you over n' over again. So, if you haven't checked her out - her site is one to see as she will tickle your toes (and more)...

Anyways, today, I challenged myself to complete another challenge out there. This challenge was a sketch challenge put out by Tamara (you know, my American girlfriend livin' in Germany), well - funny thing is - she's got chocolate to give away as the prize. Not just ANY KINE chocolate, it's German Chocolate. I don't know what German Chocolate tastes like - but I sure do want to find out, she's caught my attention, huh?!... and oh boy... if I win those chocolates.... I promise... that I will totally make a video of myself enjoying that good stuff... hahaha... can you just imagine?! Tee hee..... so, Tamara.. pick me! pick me! hahaha...

The sketch to follow is above, and here's my take on it... also, I wanted to mention that this week, I am creating with Cricut and Cuttlebug products. So, I got out my Cricut today, and used the cartridge called, "Walk In My Garden" - it's got lots of cute wimsy cuts included in this cartridge, and many many many many ways of creating with them. This is one of the many..... Cardstock is of TAC, DS paper is from my stash, and 3 Bugs... I had a great time creating this card. It is a 5 x 7 card size... thought that bigger would be better to show how cute these cuts look. If I have time tonight, I might just look for another challenge out there..... hope everyone's having an awesome Manic Monday as well!!!

Toodaloo!!
Jen