September 23, 2007

For Beate's Weekend Challenge.....


I am a day ahead!!! Creating "Name Days" is really helping me with creating (so far, at least).... I'm supposed to post this tomorrow ("Making Manic Monday"), but because today is my last day to feature TAC stamps - I am going to post this today. So, for Beate's weekend sketch challenge - you have to use the layout to the left. I wanted to get "layerie" (yea, I know it's not a word - but I just made it up)..... so I layered away! The stamps are from the exclusive stamp sets that comes in a kit of embellishments, ribbons, card stock and ds paper and is only available through TAC for the month of September. If you ask me, they look like mini Bella's. They aren't as tall as the Bellas (nor are they as skinny), but they are still cute and down to earth like me! I'm holding a scrapbook session on the 20th to create a lil' 6x6 scrapbook album using these ladies, and nope, I haven't thought of what I'm going to do with them just yet. But, if you're interested in attending this class - (and trust my capabilities of creating) - please email me and let me know. You will have to order your stamp set before the end of this month though. I will have kits available for mail outs and will ask if there is anyone interested when it get's closer to my session date.

Anyways - nuff of that plug... here's the deets on the card that I've made for Beate's challenge. Here goes.... Stamps - TAC, sentiments from More Abundance... that stamp says it all "PLENTY for everyone"... I was going to use a stamp that said, "You're Invited", you know - like a to a stamping party or some kinda stamp gathering... but I felt "PLENTY for everyone" was something that ALL OF US would probably agree on. There is PLENTY of stamping for all of us ALL the time, right?! ... Moving on... DS paper - TAC, CS & Ribbon - SU!, Dog Tag punch - EK Sucess, Ticket Corner punch I made with this tutorial. The ladies were water colored using my H20 Pencils, and then blended with my aqua pen... I don't know, with the white card stock... I'm thinking that something is missing. Beate's card that can be found here doesn't look as plain as mines... can someone tell me what needs to fill in that spot? Maybe pierced dots?! Beate....any tips for me?

Beginning tomorrow, I will be creating with my Cricut for the entire week, Yay!!! This should be FUN!!!!

Have a good night!!!

Aloha,
Jen