September 21, 2007

Blog ALERT!!! NEW Sistah Added!!!

Ladies... there's a new kid in town... her name is Lori - she's from Hawaii, and was a "side-line" of mines when I was a SU! sister. (Sideline is same upline, same level different customers). She's decided to try out this world we call "blogging", and is off to a great start. She's got plenty of ideas that are soon to posted - but I wanted to give her a warm aloha welcome. So go on over, and give her some love.... her site is called "Love to Dream...Skyz Da Limit" - which I think is sooo cool, cause one of her son's name is "Skylar" and to have part of her son's name as a part of her title.... WOWZER!!! You all know I'm corny like that.... anyways, please welcome Ms. Lori to the neighborhood.

Another added blog sistah is Dawn E of Treasure Oiler Designz. This sistah has got some cute stuffs. If you haven't already seen them, you must go and do so, cause you'll be wow'd!!!

My last blog sistah added is Jan Scholl of Paper Tango. I love this woman's site. You'll love her lingos and reading about what's she's up to now. I am a part of her "Royal Dance Card Club" as of now. Tee hee... I think I have to do the "tango" and make a video of it. Tee hee... hmmm... maybe... but I'm sure everybody already know's Jan. She's a sweetie!!!

OK - it's time for me to get crackin' on some projects. I saw something on Dawn's site that I want to share with you. So come back later!!!

Hugs,
Jen