September 3, 2007

A Birthday Card For Twins....


A couple of weeks ago, we attended a birthday party for twins. I can't believe I didn't post this card yet. Been so busy with other things. Anyways, the birthday party was held at the bowling alley! What an original idea, huh?!

Our friends have paternal twins, one boy one girl. So cute, can't believe that they are already 1 year old. How fast time flies!!! Anyways this was the card I made. I found this stamp in my stash of goods, it was the only "twin type" of stamps that I thought I had. Charlie said "how come the peas are blue n' pink....?". Hmmmm... I know YOU will get it, right?

Card Info: Stamp - Whipper Snapper, DS paper & CS - Stampin' Up!, Scallop & Circle Die Cuts - Cricut, Ribbon - Walmart, Punch - Stampin' Up!, Button - my cousin Wendy, CB embossing folder - Swirls, I doodled with my black pen on the circle n' scallop die cuts.

Now, here are some photos taken at the bowling alley that day....



My rockin' dudes....
me helping Cy with his bowling ball that was 8 lbs....
Chazz in action....
a shot with my handsome fella.... (self portrait of course!)... (he's beginning to look like a young man.... snif' snif'.... )
and my chocolaty cake crusted lips of a baby...

Have a good evening!!!

Jen