September 5, 2007

A Birthday Card For Cheryl Sims....

Cheryl Sims of Cheryl Stamps n' Scraps celebrated her birthday the ending part of August. I was late in sending her card, but she finally got it in the mail yesterday... naughty me. Spank me, will ya?! tee hee... anyways... Cheryl is a stamping sistah that I've met online through blogland. She's continued to support me n' my blogging habits by stopping by and always leaving me thoughtful messages, and ya know, our correspondences turns into a friendship. It happens all the time in blogland, right?

So, here's the card I made for this birthday girl. As you can see... I'm totally trying to layer and use my water color techniques... I'm not giving up, no I'm not giving up!!!

Card Deets: CS, DS paper - SU!, Stamp - Penny Black, Ribbon - hmmm, CB Folder - Happy Bday, Faux Ticket Punch - this tutorial.


Hugs to all that celebrated their own birthdays in August. Hope you all had a blessed year n' many more to come!!!! Now on to September....here we come!!!

Aloha,
Jen