August 15, 2007

Wednesday at the Swap Meet


Just a quick posting... I'm heading to the swap meet today, to meet up with my cousin and her family. I just wanted to let ya know that I got to do my nails yesterday, and am sure glad that they are shorter. Here is a look at them. The tips were airbrushed on. Ain't that pretty neat?!

Anyways, I've posted a "Peek" at my OH samples on my Angels of Hawaii site - so don't forget to check it out.

I'll be back later, hopefully with pics of us at the Swap Meet.

Oh - and thank you all soooo very much for your sweet emails about me n' my family to stay clear of Hurricane Flossie. Fortunately, the only part of any Flossie that is coming to Hawaii is Flossie's RAK's **wink wink** =0) We're happy that the hurricane has now been downgraded to a tropical storm. All these canned goods that I bought will be eaten by Cyrus n' I for our lunches. =0)

Hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!!!!

Aloha From Hawaii...
Jen