August 2, 2007

Update on JT's RAK Club - August

A Quick Post.... hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all!!! I've been busy with mounting stamps (if I can even do THAT in between daily stuffs). Anyways, wanted to get this update on the JT RAK - August up.

Just wanted to thank you all for your patience in me for getting the list together. I am amazed to see how many participants we have this month! 30!!!! WOWzer!!! I finally was able to put some time into mixin' n' matchin' everyone. By now, everyone should know who they are RAKin'. If you didn't receive an email from me, please be sure to check your junk mail before emailing me with hate mail. hahhaa... if you check'd your junk mail, and see that my email didn't go there, check to make sure you signed up for the correct RAK swap...as there are several going on.

Please have fun, and enjoy sending and receiving your swaps!!!

Mahalo Nui Loa once again, to all that are playin'


nighty-nite
!!!
Jen