August 12, 2007

Thank You Card to Customer....


I got my very 1st online order!!! WOWzie!!! How cool is that?!?! To thank this person, I sent her this card:

This flower is from the same set I used a couple of posts ago. It's a Hostess Level D set called "Spring Dreams" (TC-2688) , which I received free for signing up with TAC (this promo ends the end of August - for details, please email me).... I wanted to make something sweet, simple and fast, and this was the first set that came to mind. You know - I think this is the only flower set I have - SO FAR - from TAC. I have sooooo many flower sets from SU!, I didn't even think about getting me some flower sets from TAC. But, I think I have to get me some, cause it feels weird creating with the same set of flowers....all the time!

Have an awesome Sunday!!!

Hugs,
Jen