August 3, 2007

TAC's Stamp Of The Month - August


Hey All... I'm still in the midst of mounting all the goodies that I've received. Man, I wanna create already - it's killing me NOT to!!! I'm having withdrawals! On my "Pieces of Me" site, I've posted about receiving my 2nd shipment of goods. If you haven't read about it, and would like to - you can do so by clicking here. Well... while I mount, TAC has some great promotions going on this very moment!!!

First of all... it's a **NEW** month, therefore, there is a **NEW** Stamp of the Month being offered. It features 4 of these cute girly girl items pictured here. It is a set of 4 stamps, for only $4.95 with a purchase of $30 or more!!! This promotion ends August 31st, 2007. So hurry!!! To view more details and the actual flyer of this promotion, click here. This set reminds of a lil' girl, trying to be all grown up. So cute!!

The 2nd promotion currently going on are for all those that are interested in getting their wings! For the month of August only, if you sign up - you will earn 2 FREE Hostess Level products, 1 from Level C and the other from Level D! What an awesome deal. So.... email me and let me know if you'd like to hear more about TAC... and especially if you'd love to join my team of angels called, "Jen's Angels of Hawaii". Oh, and by the way, if you don't know about it yet - when and if you join, you will also have access to my exclusive "Angels Of Hawaii" website. Where I will have ideas, motivation and online classes.... and other yumm-o stuffs.

Sorry no creations to post, just yet. I'm still waiting on my starter kit.... ho hum.... hopefully next week - I'll be good n' ready!!!

Have a great weekend all!!

All images shown in this post are a copyright of The Angel Company™