August 6, 2007

a TAC Creation for my Challenge

Good day...on my Pieces of Me site, I'm currently running a challenge, it's to create a pouched card, with a pull out tag. Thought I'd create one for this site here, and try my hand at creating one using a TAC stamp. It's the lil' baby elephant on the tag.

For this card, I embossed the inner panel of the card with CB's D'vine Swirls embossing folder. The large elephant is a die cut from Cricut's "New Arrival" cartridge, and the ds paper is from my scrap stash... I believe from Ki Memories.... the "It's a Boy" stamp is a TAC stamp. Because I'm helping my girlfriend with her birth announcements - thought this could be one of those that she could select from. All she'll need to do is add her baby's picture right in the middle.... what do you think?!

Thanks for peeking in!!!

Aloha,
Jen