August 11, 2007

Submittals for Challenge #9

Maria of Stampin' Inspirations (please correct your files to the URL connection that I have linked here - she had to change it to follow Stampin' Up!'s policy) came home from her family vacation, and got to work on my challenge!!! Check out her pretty card!!!






Check out this pretty cool submittal from Maleita of Life's Simple Pleasures... cool!!!!


*******

Happy Hump Day All.... got these submittals this morning that I'd like to share with ya!!! Wowie!!! Here we go....

By Jana of 2 Worlds... check out the fur on her lil' fella. How cute!!!!


Check out this card from Rita of Rita's Little Corner. It makes me smile.


A card from Mary. I don't think she has a blog - however, she has a gorgeous SCS Gallery (marybc on SCS), located here. (correct me if I'm wrong, Mary!). This card here is just a taste of what you'd get to see over in her gallery.



Here's a card submitted by Ginger of "Williams Creations" - it's a Halloween Card. So cute!!! I am loving the fact that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit of any holiday. Isn't Ginger's backdrop also gorgeous?!





*************

Good Morning Tuesday....

Here's a submittal of this challenge from Cheryl, of Mum on the Run... she created a winter card, with a pull out snowman tag. Christmas is in the air, isn't it?!

*********

I tell ya that Samm... she is a swell challenger.... here's her submission, which has been created since I've posted in less than 12 hours!!!! You go girl!!!! You can read the details for her creation here.