August 18, 2007

Some Saturday Blabbering....

Good Morning Sisters across the globe...

Today I am BUSY!!! Tomorrow is my big TAC Open House... I've still got plenty of cleaning to do, a couple more projects, and then setting up. I'll try and keep this posting short - cause I need to GO!!

First off, for those of you that are planning on traveling to Hawaii, and don't know the first thing what to do - check out my hanai brother's site ("Hanai" means "adopted" in Hawaiian) - he's actually Mama Wini's REAL son, but I've adopted them as my 2nd family, so that makes him my "Hanai Brother".... anyways, he's got this super cool site and business that he's recently started going, and it's for anyone traveling to Hawaii, and would like explore Hawaii and it's beauty while visiting our state. The site is called "ActiviStop" and on his site, there is a list of the top 12 things to do, interesting facts about Hawaii, what our weather is like in Hawaii right now, a map and monthly specials!! So, if you're heading down this way - keep this site in mind, and check out his rates, cause they are pretty low compared to others out there. Customer service is top notched and filled with Aloha!!!

I received a RAK yesterday... my girlfriend Jean of Stamping Spot Studio sent me a CTMH catalog, together with a cute card she made. What a sweetie. I've already took my pen, and circled a few things I wanna get!!! Thanks Jean!!!!

Speaking of Jean - since she's always posting pics of her kitties, I thought I'd take a photo with mines...here's a self portriat of me n' my kitty, Sebastian. He's a great outdoor cat. Loves lots of cuddles, and on few occasions he comes into the house, and makes like the sassy king he is. He's getting old, and soon will be an indoor cat.... maybe then I'll even have him on my work table like Jax n' Kit does to Jean. Tee Hee....

I went out with my best friend n' lover last night. Charlie and I had a HOT date....we went to watch "The Bourne Ultimatum" - my mom watched my lil' one, and my sister watched Chazz. Before we got to the movie, Charlie surprised me with a lil' pre-gift for our 13th Anniversary. Oh my!!! I'm so spoiled. I'll have to share what I got on another day. We LOVED the movie... Matt Damon, his character was quick, tough, and oh my!! We loved the story line and the action that this movie had. It's been awhile though since I've been to the movies, so I was a little antsy in my seat....plus it was a little cold.

Yesterday it was also my girlfriend Tiffany's birthday. I made this shaker card for her, using Maria's tutorial. At first, I did something wrong (see first pic of card above) - I forgot the inner part of the shaker (so much for following directions!). It looked so plain and simple, I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. Then I finally realized it (2 days later)!!! Duh!!! Need an insert..... So here is the finished product.

Ok, I'm off to start my day... cleaning and then a 1st birthday party for our friend's twins. I will have pics later of this. In the mean time, I better get going!!!

Oh wait...by the way - I did a video tutorial on my "Angels of Hawaii" site on coloring with watercolor pencils. You can check it out here.

Have a great weekend!!!
Aloha,
Jen