August 16, 2007

REMINDER: JT RAK Club - August


Just a reminder.....for those that signed up for JT's RAK Club for the month of August, the 20th is the last day for you to send out your RAK's. Please do not forget to thank those that sent you the RAK. RAKr's, please do not forget to provide your info in your RAK so that the receiver can easily get a hold o f you and thank you for your hard work. If you don't have a blog or gallery to feature your RAK received - feel free to email it to me....

I for one is lucky to have already received a RAK from my RAK'r who was Debbie Harris of Studio Bee Creations this time around. She was so sweet to create this mini album for me n' my hubby, as we will be celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary coming up this September. Check it out!!!


If you haven't finished your RAK for JT's RAK Club - August, please do so, and send out by the 20th. Thank you all for participating!!!!