August 10, 2007

One More...I've Been Tagged!!!! A Quirky Chic....


Hee.. hee... Adrian of Adrian's Crazy Life has tagged me a "Quirky Chic"... I made the button for her, and she tagged me first... I'm going to tag 3 more ladies out there... but before that, here are the quirks about me:

  • When I sleep at night, the blinds in my bedroom must be completely SHUT - not 1 blind can be open, or I can't sleep!!!
  • The light in the hallway must be on, or I can't sleep without that either!
  • I'm a light sleeper - 4 hours of sleep is good enough, and if I'm awaken, I won't feel tired until it's time for bed again....
  • I have a tendency to talk about my quirky sleep habits....
  • I can't seem to think of any other quirky things about me....
Here are the 3 I'm "quirky tagging"... but please feel free to share your quirky things here even if you haven't been tagged....

  • Teri - Big Ideas From A Little Girl
  • Cheryl - Life Is Sweet
  • Jean - Stamping Spot Studio
What are your quirk's girls????....