August 9, 2007

A **NEW** Challenge: "All Kine Ways"

Aloha all...

Yes, a new challenge has been born on this site. In hopes to get you all motivated and creating... here's a new challenge for ya!!! This challenge is called:

"All Kine Ways"

This is a Hawaii local "pidgin" term, which means "all sorts of ways". The challenge is simple... the task is to create 2 cards using the same stamp. But change them up a lil' bit, by doing something different with the next card.

Here are the details:

  • Use 1 stamp as the focal point
  • Change the look for each card, whether it be by coloring, layout, etc., etc.,
  • Use What You Got!!! No vendor restrictions!!!!
  • Let your creative juices flow....
  • Post your creations to the web, and post a comment here with a link to your creations.
  • 1 comment per person
  • Deadline: August 17th, 2007 (as long as the comment is posted before I turn my computer on on August 18th, 2007!!!)
  • I will have either my hubby or Chazz pull the winning name!!!
  • Winner receives..... this "Around The Block" Stampin' Up! stamp set - brand new, unmounted. As you can see from the photo - the top corner of the plastic container is a little indented. Otherwise, the set is in mint condition, never been used!!! It would be nice to know that someone out there wants it bad enough to challenge one self to get this.

Here are my samples:


Isn't it amazing how a few changes can make such a huge difference? That's what I love so much about stamping!! Being able to create one after another and with a tiny tweak, it becomes it's original!

Now it's your turn....

Good Luck!! I will NOT be posting everyone's creations here, as I usually do for my weekly challenges, however - I look forward in seeing everyone's creations, and will post the winner's cards here!!!

Aloha!!!
Jen