August 5, 2007

Let The Games Begin....Challenge #9....


Hello All....

It's time to get back into the swing of things, eh?! Challenge #9, I couldn't do a sketch for this one on my program, therefore please check out the photo to know what the challenge is.

You are to create a pouch card, with a diagonal cut edge, where a tag will easily go in and hold your card's message, and easily pull out for it's receiver. I used a standard sized card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2), and did a diagonal cut on one of the panels. I also layered white cardstock on the inside panel of the card, and stamped with images. The front panel was run through my CB machine, using "D'Vime Swirls" folder. I used SU!'s Dots n' Paisley set and Pick a Petal set. I then sealed the card using double stick tape on the embossed panel, and simply closed the card to make the pouch. The tag is a the Sizzix Large Scallop die, which I cut a layer of brilliant blue right around it. Ribbon is from Walmart, it's grosgrain red.

This challenge ends on Saturday, August 11, 3 p.m. Hawaii time. Winner will be announced the eve of Saturday. I will be giving away 2 sets of Q&C embellishments for this challenge, along with 6 SU! inspiration sheets.

Create your's, post to the web, and comment here with a link to your photo. If you do not have a blog or gallery, simply email your project to me.

I look forward to seeing everyone's creation!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!

Aloha,
Jen