August 1, 2007

Happy Wednesday All!!!!

Busy day today!!!! Chazz went back to school, along with 3/4 of the students attending public schools in the State of Hawaii. That means, back to work for me too! I have been slacking on house chores for the last 6 weeks, because it was time to party with my boys and take them to places that we all could enjoy. I've got lots of work ahead of me....

Before I go on, I'd like to wish my girlfriend Teri, a "Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!". Happy Birthday, my friend!!!! Thank you for all that you do for me... may your day be a very beautiful one. I have your gift here, staring right at me, unassembled. If I complete it tonight, I will be sure to post it. If you have the chance, please go on over to her site, and wish her a Happy Birthday as well!!!

I've created a site for my TAC products. Thought it would be neat for me to keep this site and creations for my TAC products separately. I got this idea from Maria Bell. She has one for SU! products, and the other for everything else. So, I'll have this site for everything else, while I'll have my TAC products featured on the other site. I've just got it started, so don't mind if it is bland, check it out when you have some time.... it is called "Angels of Hawaii".


YAY!!!! I received my 2nd shipment of TAC products yesterday. My sister in Cali called, and told me that my Starter Kit arrived and she has shipped it today, so maybe I might see it before the weekend!!!! Oh Boy do I have a LOT of work ahead of me..... take a look at the 2nd batch of loot that arrived:

Can you say eye candi??!?!?!!? man oh man!!!! See that pink arrow over there on the bottom right hand corner of my photo?!.... that arrow is pointing at my FREE stamps!!!! You get 1 free with every $30 purchase - not stamp set, just 1 stamp. I got 23 stamps (tee hee....).... I'm going to be mounting for a while, eh? - but I be back to show you how it comes, and how the mounting process works.

Hugs to all.... from a happy Hawaii home....

Jen