August 4, 2007

Gifts For Nieces n' Nephew & 2 Scrapbook Pages

Hello My Dears....


Today, we're heading to my mom's, cause my niece Darrian (whom Cyrus calls "Dar-Dar") is coming home from Oklahoma from visiting her dad for the summer. We missed her birthday back in June, since she was away. So, I have gifts to share with you. We also missed my other niece, Maria's birthday back in April, since I didn't get to see my brother and his kids. So, I have a gift for her as well. And because Pablo (Maria's youngest brother) would probably feel like he's out of luck since HE doesn't have a gift, I thought of wrapping a little something just for him as well. I spoil all the kiddies in my life, don't I?! Here are the gifts....

For Dar-Dar.... a Pokemon Nintendo DS game, and 2 lip gloss.


For Maria (she was named after my mom), Body Lotion, Body Wash, and another Body something, with 1 lip gloss.









This one is for Pablo (who was named after my dad!). Just a little something.... hand was soap. I luv these stuffs! I have a good supply of stock for my own kids.... hahaha


Ok, now that you've seen what I'm giving to my nieces n' nephew - let me see a raise of hands of how many of you think that it's weird to have both my brother's kids named after my parents?! Meeee... I can't imagine calling both kids by my parents names, and scolding them. Hahaha - it'll feel like I'm scolding them both!!! hahhaa...

Now here are 2 of my scrap pages I've created back about 6 months ago. This is the pages that are going into my "12 Years of Memories" album. These are pages 2 & 3, both of the 2nd year Charlie and I were together, 1994. The year we got married. Pictures of me n' him kissing are so strange to look at. Do you have pictures of you n' your man kissing? Is it strange for you too? Ok, nuff with my crazy thoughts, here they are:


The DS paper used on the first page is from 3 Bugs. I hand drew that flower, and cut out. My version of a die cut back then. Gosh, we were so young. Then again, we'll be young forever, cause it's our last name!!! Tee hee..... how many of you are sick of hearing this joke from me? hahaha....

Ok dears - you all have a great Saturday. Be sure to check out my "Angels of Hawaii" site for postings of creations in the next few days. I've just posted on there how TAC stamps arrive, and how I mount and store them. So check it out....

Have a great Saturday, all!!!!
Jen