August 11, 2007

A Card To Welcome Jana....

Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!

I sent out this card the other day, which I created for my very 1st upline, Ms. Jana of New Jersey. Ya, ya, ya, - I know you're tired of hearing me raving about my 1st downline... tee hee... sorry - I'm just totally tickled.

Anyways, check out this card....

DS paper is from the "Rustic Chic" collection - it's soooo cool, cause it's a set of 8x8 pad of ds paper, that consists of 36 papers!!! WOWzers!!! Ribbon is of WM, the name of this stamp set is called Lion (T-1046), it is a set of 5 stamps - and get this... for only $5.95!!!! Holy Mack-a-ro!!! The lion is so darn adorable, I just had to get him, ya know?! I colored him with H20 color pencils, and blended with my aqua pen. Not too thrilled about my coloring - still trying to get used to these TAC pencils.... the lil' flowers are also part of the set - what is funny, is that I was stampin' the flowers, and I almost forgot a lil' spot for the sentiment (which also comes with this set), right at the last minute, I remembered the sentiment, I had just enough space - and because I could see through my acrylic block, I easily placed that sentiment stamp snuggly in the right spot. Oh My!!! Scallop frame was cut using my scallop scissors. CS is Stampin' Up!'s "Summer Sun".

Jana emailed me to let me know that she received it, she even called and left me a sweet ol' message on my phone (thanks girl). She also posted this card to her TAC blog that you can check out here.

Thanks for flyin' through! Have a great weekend!!

Aloha,
Jen