August 6, 2007

A Belated Gift For Teri....


Finally, I'm slowly catching up to things. A week behind, but better late than never. Here's a lil' something I've prettied up to give to Teri in celebration of her 19th birthday **wink wink**, which was last week on the 1st of August. I'm not showing what the guts are, as I at least want to keep that as a surprise. This gift is a gift from both Mama Wini and I....

The DS paper is of 3 Bugs, ribbon of Walmart, ladybug stamp and pail of Stampendous, the leter "t" is of CTM. I ran the cardstock with the "t" through my CB machine using the embossing folder "Bloom Dots", then stamped the "t" over that, which I layered on chipboard that I got from J's Knicknacks, then punched a hole through the top part of it, and ran my chain through the hole.

Sorry so late, T!!! You'll absolutely love it IRL!!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen