August 12, 2007

Another Memo Pad

Hello All....

Hope everyone's having a beautiful Sunday!!! It's bright n' sunny here in Hawaii. We're just kickin' back for now, but will head out of the house later this afternoon. I will also try and sneak in some time to get my nails done - they are growing to claw length. I am having a hard time tying ribbons, typing without errors (I've been back spacing a lot to fix.... and it's driving me crazy!!!) as well as simple things like digging my nose. I will have to cut about 1/2" off, so that I can get back into the groove, and be a happy woman!!! I've also been trying to find some time to create create create for my Open House this coming Sunday and Monday. It's fun, exciting, and a lot of pressure.

Anyways, I received another request to create a memo pad, this time it's a gift to a male. Those that have placed orders for hand made projects, I appreciate your patience. I am getting to them, slowly - but surely.






Is it too plain?