August 26, 2007

2 Simple Cards


Hello Sunday People....

Yesterday, we headed to Chuck E. Cheeses for my Godson's 3rd birthday. I had a slight headache, and the boys weren't feeling well - so we were sure glad that it lasted only for 1-1/2 hours. With that being said - I totally forgot to bring my camera along, and missed out on some fun pictures. Oh well... no can help.

This card for my lil' Godson name Sage. I made it simple, cause well, he's only 3 years old, and his mom ain't into crafty things. So.... you all know where I'm going with this.... and you all know why I made it simple, right? No need to explain, right? Do you feel the same way too? Ddo you create your heart out on every single card that you make? I gotta hold back on some cards, cause I know they'll either end up in the trash, or under a pile of stuffs that someone won't look at again. Hahaha.... plus, every time I put my heart into something - I'd either want to keep it, or give it to someone that will really appreciate it. Someone like YOU!

Card Info: CS & DS paper - SU!, Bear Stamp - Stamp It! (Australia), colored with my water color pencils.

After the party - we headed straight home and then I worked on another simple card. This one is for my friend Kyle. I am meeting up with him, and 3 more of our other friends today for an early lunch. We're gonna be celebrating his birthday along with my girlfriend Tiffany's birthday. The card I made for Tiffany is this one. But this one here is for Kyle. Yea, it's real simple, ain't it?!

Card info: Monkey Stamp - Stampendous, CS - SU!, Scallop Die Cut - Circut, Happy Bday Stamp - I can't remember.

I have 1-1/2 hour more before I need to meet up with my friends. Charlie is taking the boys to the mall to kill time. I have a bunch of projects that I need to work on... so I hope I am going to try and use this time to create.

Hope you're all having a splendid Sunday. If you haven't read my previous post about shutting down my "Angels of Hawaii" site - please do so, so that you are aware of what I'm going to be doing in the next few weeks.

Much hugs n' aloha,
Jen