July 13, 2007

Video & Photo is Up!

It's been a while... I know... and I've been bad on keeping it a "daily" video... so, I'm changing it to share "whenevah I can".

Today's video is of my lil' 2 year old vacuuming. I give an advice to all...so listen carefully, to hear over the loud rrrrroorrring sound.

Today's photo is of our lil' trip to Sea Life Park the other day. I will post about it later.

Question on my Videos.... do you all want me to keep it in my sidebar, or post in the blog itself?

For sure, I will post it in the blog if it pertains to anything crafty....

Also, if you have any suggestions as to what you'd like for me to capture, please post them here. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow....and I've still gotta work on a card and hopefully I can squeeze in a scrapbook (ahhhhh!!!!).... wish me luck. I'll post back later on what I do end up making.

Hugs,
Jen