July 3, 2007

Today's Letter Is "N"

Alrighty... so in an attempt to use up all the letters that I've recently purchased (CTMH and Hero Arts), I have made a pack to myself to try n' create using these stamps at least once a day.... but I thought about it - and I think once a day is a little too much. So, I'm just going to use them at least once a week. How's that?! I think that's more reasonable, and if I use it more - then "more power to me" right?!



So, here's a card I made for my girlfriend. Sistah just hooked up with a **new** fella, and I know she's been "naughty" as of lately, cause she stopped calling me, and everytime I call her, he's been over at her house. Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!!! I tell ya! Lucky Gal!!! hahaha... Well, I know all of you local girls wanna know who this naughty girl is - but my lips are sealed! The island is too SMALL!!! hahahhaa...



I totally enjoyed making this card though. This is the first "naughty" type card that I've EVER made!!! And what stamp doesn't say "sexy" all over?! My Bella Girls, of course!!! I actually used "Stamping Bella" which she is holding a stamp in one hand and dragging along a stampcase in the other. Well - I inked only her hands, stamped then drew in the whip (tee hee)... and then had her other hand lean on top of the letter "N"...for Naughty!!!



Card Info: CS & DS Papers - SU!; Stamping Bella; "N" and "aughty" - CTMH; Ribbon - Walmart; CB Embossing Folder "Spots n' Dots".




Have A Great Day!!!

Aloha,
Jen