July 30, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award....who me?!?!

I have been awarded this "Thinking Blogger Award" from Samm, over at "by Samm". ummmm.... I'm totally honored. This is a pretty funny award. I think she thinks I think too much. hahaha... such an awesome award. I believe I am to pass this award on to 5 of those that I think thinks a lot too. You know all my blog sistahz are all thinkers, but here are the 5 I've choosen - just cause I have to......

Jean - Stamping Spot Studio: She gets me thinking about her cat all the time. Funny girl!!

Jan Tink - Stamps, Paper, Scissors: It's only appropriate to award the "Tinkin' Lady" - of course we all love her stuffs too!!! Can't get enough of it!!!

Di Hickman
- Have you seen her stuff? You'll know why I've picked her....

Laurie - Just Give Me Stamps - Let me tell ya...This girl has got her thinking cap on....

Debbie - Studio Bee Creations - She's always Beeee-zeee over there... go on n' check her.