July 31, 2007

A Super Cool RAK from Flossie....

Hello All...

I received this super-duper cute delivery the other day from Flossie. When the courier brought it to me, I thought, "what in the world?!".... I couldn't believe she stuffed a bunch of stuffs through the bottle neck, and got them all in. Check it out!!!! Here's what I received in the mail. A bottle stuffed with stuffs!!

So how in the world did she get all these stuffs in this bottle?!

Sir Chazz figured it out - see photos below...



Yep - here he is happily opening the cool gift from Aunty Flossie, and he found the secret door to it all... wait till you see all that was inside!!!!


Here are all the goods.... so much stuffs. Unbelievable that they were all in that bottle, eh?! More pics of them close up....


BIG Mahaloz to Aunty Flossie!!! Thanks Sweetie!!!! Everyone were happy with what we received!!!