July 15, 2007

Submittals for Sketch Challenge #6


Good Morning Sunday....


Thus submittal is very late, but you know me - I'm not going to deny anyone to show their artwork here. I love posting everyone's work. So... here it is. This was submitted by Esther of Crafti-n-est. She's from the UK. It's pretty interesting to see work from other countries, don't ya think? It's also a great feeling to know that people all over the world share the same passion as all of us.... love it!!!



Hey...sorry I'm late on this one... I was out all day - went to that Baby Shower...I'll be posting about that later. But before that, here is Ms. Maria's submittal. Maria runs 2 blogs. 1 blog called Stampin' Inspirations, and that other Card Inspired. The Stampin' Inspirations are filled with projects created using Stampin' Up! products, the other blog is projects created with all other companies other than SU!. Anyways, here is her submittal. You still have about 30 minutes to sbumit your creation if you haven't already done so. I will be pulling a name later tonight. (It's only 5:30 p.m. - Saturday, Hawaii Time here!!!). Aloha!!!

Check it out.... I received one more card for this sketch challenge. Christine (cmpbaker on SCS) made this card. She did a great job in changing the circle to a square. I initially wanted to do that with my sample, but the squares that I had around to use were too big!!! Love the simplicity of her card. And all those brads, huh?! How cute!!!




Good Aloha Friday Sistahz.... I received 1 more submittal this morning! It's from Cheryl of Engineered Expressions.... you've all got 1 more day to go to submit your work. I will randomly select a winner tomorrow night, and announce it on Sunday. But check out Cheryl's cute "Cupid" card.... gets me in the mood for some Valentine creations, huh?!





This one is sizzlin' hot... love the summer fun look of this card that my happy stampin' sister Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place has created. It's so dang sweet, don't cha think?!!






One more submittal...this time, this one is from Flossie of Flossie Gosh Hi-Tech....check out the wings on those bees... so shimmery!!







Aloha All.... check out this very cute card made by Cheryl of Mum on The Run. Ain't it cute?! I love how she reverted the sketch a little bit. Very adorable!!!


Good Morning Tuesday all!!!




I woke up to find this pretty submittal in my email. This was submitted by Tracy of The Stamping Princess. How cute is it? You can check out the details of this card by checking out her site.




What a pretty sweet card this one is. Nancy of Nancy's Creative Mess sent in this card. Love her silk flowers. It is so awesome how everyone comes up with such great ideas with just 1 sketch. On the 1st day too!!! I've NEVER had this much submittals on the 1st release day of my sketches. Thank you alll so much for playing!!! How cool!!!!






Man...these ladies are on a ROLL!!!! Here's a submittal from Delfina, I'm glad that she submitted her work, cause this is the first time I got to check out her blog. Her site is pretty cool, it has a mystical feeling to it. Go check it out, and let me know what you think!!!!




Here's another Holy Smoker... Michelle has submitted her work already, and I am STILL challenged by my own challenge!!!! hahaha... Ho man, I better get my butt into gear. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling the heat tho'.... Corie, you're feeling it too, huh?!









Holy Smokes!!! Samm has already sent in her creation for this sketch challenge. I haven't even finish my sample yet - dang girl!!! Love it, thanks for playing!!! Here is her card. Samm is
a challenge chaser. She loves visiting sites, and taking on the many challenges out there. So, if you wanna know what challenges are going on - check out Samm's blog, you will be able to easily find out what challenge is currently **hot**.