July 6, 2007

Submittals for Sketch Challenge #5


Happy Saturday Sisters... today's the deadline for this challenge... and I've got one more person that has submitted her artwork. Cool!!! Deanna of In With The Old PP has sent in this card.


Happy Aloha Friday!!!

Here are more submittals for this challenge. Look what Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place has submitted. It's so darn cute....the penguin on the surfboard is having a ball riding on all those "swirls"....love her color combo too!!!





This card here was submitted by Eleanor of Twinspire. This is Eleanor's 1st challenge EVER!!!! I'm honored!! How cool..... So, give her some cheers, y'all - her card is adorable! Makes me wanna work on some baby cards myself!!! Thanks for submitting your work, Eleanor!



This one here is from Ms. Corie of Creations by Corie. She did an awesome job on this card...the band on the left is NOT a DS paper... it's actually her scraps of paper that she weaved together. Oh my!!! She took some time to do this one, and I totally love the colors that she's choosen!!





























Good Thursday Morning All, look what was submitted into this challenge today... a touch of Dawn's artwork. Isn't this crabby pants card too cute?! Look at them, they are holding hands (claws)!!!! Too adorable. Doesn't it look like she cut them out?! Well, for more details on her card, just go and check her site out. Everyone so far that has submitted their beautiful work of art are listed within my "Blog Sistahz" list located in my sidebar. So, you will find Dawn there too!!!

Here is a submittal sent in by Kimberly of Crafty Me. I totally love how she used her bella in this layout. I love my bellas. I love looking at new ideas for my bellas - and I'm totally diggin' whatever bellas there are out there. Love how she coordianted Bella's outfit to her ds paper..... "singing in the rain"....













Wow!!! This just in... Michelle over at "Come Stamp With Me" is on a roll, and has completed my sketch challenge #5! How cool!!! Here is her submittal... I love the color that she's choosed, and totally loved that she turned the card on it's side.