July 9, 2007

Sketch Challenge #6




ETA: My Sample!!! Finally... scroll down to see what my sample looks like.....

Here's the sketch for this week..... I'll be working on my sample, and will post later. As you can see, I've decided to allow you to choose the place of a sentiment on this one.... and yes, that circle is going off the card. BTW - the shape that you use does not necessarily need to be the same shape as I've pictured here, like the circle could actually be a flower....or a huge square....Anyways... Good Luck and Have Fun!!!


Here is my sample.........


Deadline is Saturday, 7/14/07 - 6 p.m., Hawaii Time....

A Name will be randomly drawn on Saturday night, shortly after the deadline time....

Winner Receives: 6 Inspiration Sheets of my choice, Ribbon and possibly a magazine too!!!

Thanks n' remember to have fun while doing this challenge!!