July 6, 2007

SCS Challenge and a RAK!


Here's a card that was made for all of the above reasons.... The first one is for a Sketch Challenge featured on SCS this past Wednesday (7/4). I didn't even go on SCS to get this sketch... infact, I got it off of Beate's blog, and she made a really cute card with it too - you can find her card here. So here is the layout that I used, and this is what I came up with. What do you think?!


As for the RAK, yes, someone out there is going to get this... but it isn't anyone that signed up for my "JT's Aloha RAK Club". So.... watch your mail boxes ladies..... this may just pop up in your's one day....soon!


Have a GR-8 Weekend!!!


Aloha,

Jen


Card Info: DS Paper (left side) - Stampin' Up!; Zebra Stamp from SU!'s Zoofari; Lil' Tag n' Sentiment on tag - hand cut and written by me, Ribbon fr Walmart; "B" stamp is Hero Arts; DS paper (right side) is 3 Bugs in A Rug.