July 22, 2007

Pricelists for Products

Hello Glamorous Ladies....

After yesterday's posting of NEW Cuttlebug n' Cricut CHA products, I've received numerous emails and comments asking about what my prices are for these **
new** products. So, I've checked on my prices, and have posted them to my sidebar, under "Price Lists of Products". But, for your convenience, I'm posting the links here in this posting as well. For future references, you can always refer to these lists within my sidebar.

Here are the links to my prices:



Thank you all for your inquiries and special requests, therefore, I am placing an order next weekend. Those of you that are interested, please have your orders to me by Friday, July 27th, 2007.

You may view all products through their websites at www.cuttlebug.com and www.cricut.com

Aloha,
Jen