July 3, 2007

**NEW** Element Added

Aloha No! Sisters....

I have been working on this ALL day... and have been wanting to share with all of you the beautiful music of the Hawaiian State for quite awhile now. I just love the sounds of the instruments and the voices that somehow "haunt me with a sooth feeling", and I know that you will know what I'm talking about after listening to these songs too. Therefore, I've added a new element - located under "My Hawaiian Song Choices of The Month". I have posted 5 lovely songs, that you can choose to either listen to or not. It takes a few seconds for the song to start - so, just click it once, and before you know - it'll start playing. If you'd like to continuing listening to these songs and want to browse other people's blog, simply press "ctrl" + "n" on your keyboard, and another window will open for you, and you can now use the new window to browse other blogs. All while listening to the beautiful Hawaiian songs I have choosen. I will change the songs every month.....

Much Aloha,
Jen