July 21, 2007

NEW Cuttlebug & Cricut CHA Products!!!


Ladies... it's CHA time!!! And Cuttlebug and Cricut has come out with some very cool stuffs!!! I already placed my order, but looks like I'll have to be placing another order soon - if there are interested ladies out there. They came out with new embossing folders - mostly Disney type ones - oh those in love with Mickey n' his friends will be very happy. I totally love the Tinkerbell one - that's why I had to show it to ya!!! - down there.....). New die cuts.... a new mini machine (off to the left - up there ^ ) - it's made for kids, called the "Cuttlekids"...so that we can introduce crafting to our children "the fun n' cute way".... but it looks like Sizzix's
Sidekick, doesn't it?! Because I didn't attend CHA this year, I can only gather info from what I've seen on their web. They also have new die cuts for their new "Cuttlekids" (see lamb to the right), but I'm thinking that it's the same size as their 2x2 dies. Well, I ordered some **new** products so that I could check it out for myself and for my customers before they decide on what to get. But if you can't wait - head on over to their website, and you'll see for yourself! They have a new storage folder system for their embossing folders, t0o!! Oh and another thing - new "combo cuts" (pearl frame pictured here), it's a combo of cuttin' n' embossin' - oh my!!... very cute... but once again, mostly Disney stuffs.... On the Cricut side... there are 2 new cartridges, again, Disney... and they also have some new paper pads, and get this Vinyl!!



Shall I place another order?!