July 24, 2007

Maria's & Beate's Challenge


It's been a while since I've been able to do some crafting. I finally had some time today to try out Maria's TIC Challenge from last week Tuesday - which I was to create a "scrappy card". Adding the photo makes it very scrappy!! I think I'm late....but anyways, I also incorporated Beate's challenge using her sketch that can be found here.....it was a perfect combo.

Here is my card.... The flowers were embossed and cut out. I used one of the newest CB mini embossing folders that I recently got, then added a Hero Art bling for middle. Have you noticed that I'm trying to make use of my blings at every chance that I've got?! I embossed my card base with CB's "Swirls" embossing folder. The foxy ladies in the photo is your's truly, and my GF Terry. That was back in the days of clubbing - and when I had eye brows. =0)

Card Info: CB: Swirls, Flowers; CS - Stampin' Up!; DS Paper - 3 Bugs; Charm - Making Memories, Blings - HA


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen